The 25th International Conference on Asia-Pacific Digital Libraries (ICADL 2023) diselenggarakan pada December 4 - 7, 2023 di Taipei, Taiwan*.
ICADL 2023 mengangkat tema Leveraging Generative Intelligence in Digital Libraries: Towards Human-Machine Collaboration
Topik yang diangkat
- Information Technologies, Data Science & Applications
- Cultural Information, Digital Humanities & Scholarly Data Analysis
- Social Informatics and Socio-technological Issues in Digital Libraries
- All submissions must be in English, in PDF format. Papers should follow Springer Computer Science Proceedings guidelines (https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines). All papers are to be submitted via the conference’s EasyChair submission system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icadl2023).
- Formatting & Submission Lengths The lengths of submissions should be as follows: Full papers: 12-14 pages + references Short papers: 6-8 pages + references Practice papers: 6-8 pages + references Demo/poster papers: 4-6 pages + references
The schedule is shown below. All the dates are Anywhere on GMT+8 time zone:
- Full, Short Research and Practice Papers Submission: July 6, 2023
- Demo/Poster Papers Submission: July 20, 2023
- Workshops, Tutorials, and Panel Sessions Proposal Submission: To be announced Student Symposium Papers Submission: To be announced Acceptance Notification (All paper categories): August 25, 2023
- Camera Ready Copy of Papers: September 10, 2023 Conference: December 4 - December 7, 2023
Posting Komentar untuk "ICADL 2023"
Untuk pembaca blog Ganipramudyo.web.id, Feel free to ask!